Subject: FW: Save-the-date: Social justice in the digital era: AI's impact on the labour market - High-level conference - 3 February 2025
From: "SM kantselei info" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2024 17:02:06 +0200

From: ILO-Brussels <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2024 4:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Save-the-date: Social justice in the digital era: AI's impact on 
the labour market - High-level conference - 3 February 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Official message from the International Labour Organization

 <https://adestra.ilo.org/q/17FS9LRASGiiiQsqMzSH6Z/wv> Read online

 <https://adestra.ilo.org/c/18YsFnkfI59KlJMEdQkPbs7z5uH> 
<https://adestra.ilo.org/c/18YsFnkfI59KlJMEdQkPbs7z5uH>

Invitation

High-level conference

 <https://adestra.ilo.org/c/18YsFv6YmUkfjaQcmZSTHQTRqpU>

Social justice in the digital era:
AI's impact on the labour market

A contribution to the Global Coalition for Social Justice

Save the date!

In-person, high-level conference organized by the European Economic and 
Social Committee (EESC), in collaboration with the International Labour 
Organization (ILO)

date: Monday 3 February 2025

time: 14.30 until 17.30 (followed by a networking reception)

venue: EESC, rue Belliard 99/101, 1040 Brussels

 <https://adestra.ilo.org/c/18YsFCTH1JuKgBTKw9qYefG9Ll7> register now

Please pencil the date in your agendas!
The invitation and the programme will be sent out soon.

We are pleased to invite you to a half-day, in-person conference entitled: 
Social justice in the digital era: AI's impact on the labour market, hosted 
by the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) and organized in 
collaboration with the International Labour Organization (ILO).

Artificial Intelligence (AI) will reshape the work landscape in different 
ways. AI-based technologies already have an impact on occupations and 
employment. They can be used to automate jobs, intensify monitoring or 
improve worker skills and scheduling. The integration of AI into the 
workplace can eliminate jobs, and raises issues, including with regard to 
data protection and gender equality. It can also have an impact on 
organizational performance, including productivity. How can we ensure that 
AI is of benefit to the world of work and advances social justice?

The event will start with interventions from Oliver Röpke, President of the 
EESC, and Gilbert F. Houngbo, Director-General of the ILO. They will be 
followed by two high-level panels, with the participation of the Ministers 
of Labour of several EU countries and partner countries of the 
<https://adestra.ilo.org/c/18YsFKGpGyFfe2XiFiZ2KEss6gk> Global Coalition for 
Social Justice, and representatives of the EU social partners and 
institutions, academia and civil society.

High-level speakers will share their insights into the challenges they face 
and opportunities they perceive to leverage AI to promote decent work and 
inclusive labour markets and contribute to gender equality in the years to 
come.

The conference will be followed by a networking reception for speakers and 
participants.

Onsite places are limited so register here now 
<https://adestra.ilo.org/c/18YsFSt8lnPKbu0QOsx7h3eKrbx> . You will receive a 
confirmation.

Follow us

 <https://adestra.ilo.org/c/18YsG0fR0d0f8V4oXC5bNs12M6K>

Sent to: [email-masked]

 <https://adestra.ilo.org/u/13GwOl8fnIjy6YT2qQU51o> Unsubscribe ｜ 
<https://adestra.ilo.org/c/18YsG82zF2aK6m7X6LDgjQNl71X> Privacy Policy

ILO Office for the European Union and the Benelux countries

37 boulevard du Régent

B-1000 Brussels

Belgium